Search This Blog

06 November 2007

::Blog::

ive been blogging since two years ago if im not mistaken

my blog is mostly about ME...me,me,me

hahaha..i can be selfish whenever i blog

some people do blog about politics (yucks!),their pet (awww).or just about everything..

for me, blog is a great way to express your feeling...but sometime you have to be discreet,not to reveal all (if you are bloging bout yourself lah..)

its a free world..you can write just about everything

tapi tulis2 gak..kalau ada yang kene ISA tu,tak tahu la...

democracy kunun2 nya..hahahaha

so friends,i encourage you all to blog (about yourself,better..) so we can know what is everybody up to this days...(sekarang ni susah nak meet up kawan2 lama,takat friendster ada profile je,tade cerite...)

p/s::saya blog yang benar benar sahaja..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?