Search This Blog

03 May 2011




These cuppies are made by my friend Sity. I love chocolate cuppies. Her cupcakes are not too sweet,which i love. they are bit of choc chip in it..*swooon*

i asked Sity to baked some cuppies for Ziyyad,as Ziyyad love cakes.

so yeah,Sity purposely put all the bears and loves..aren't they adorable..hahahah

so eventually..Sity will be taking order.cupcakes orders thru me

So penangnites,now u can indulge on halal cupcakes made by Sity

tapi wait..i had to put a proper page siap price semua la

siap gambar and whatnots

heee

sorry la guys,i am too swamped with myself..eheh. XD

sorry juga buat semua customer had to wait for their orders,im sorry as last 2 weeks was not a very good weeks for me.macam-macam hal..ups and down..but!this week i vow myself to be better.Hoooo!


p/s:soon there will be red velvet cuppies..u penangnites just wait k.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i made my 1st RCV and it turned out like hampeh because i mixed everything al togther!! hahah kes baca recsepi guna hp yg boleh view 30patah perkataan dlm satu skrin!!

But it taste good tho'

Drama Mama said...

RV cuppies. nak orderrrrrrrrr!!!

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com